SportingNews gave currently NFL players their percent chances to make the HOF. Let's see what percent chances they gave some of the current Arizona players.
1. Larry Fitzgerald (100 percent): The Larry legend continues to grow in the desert.
2. Terrell Suggs (100 percent): He's saving his final sizzle for his hometown team.
3. Chandler Jones (70 percent): Three more steady double-digit sack seasons can do the trick.
4. Patrick Peterson (50 percent): As a present top corner, he's worthy, but his PED suspension puts a cloud on the future vote.
5. David Johnson (15 percent): He needs to string together some big, healthy all-purpose seasons in a hurry, which is possible.
Cardinals are one of the few teams that have two players given a 100% chance of making the Hall of Fame. Both Fitzgerald and Suggs were easy shoe-ins for HOF based off everything they have done in the league at their respective positions.
I think Peterson chances should be higher than only 50%. He has been one of the top 2 or 3 CBs since entering the league. He's made multiple Pro Bowls and All-Pro's. I'd say he's closer to 70%.
The other name I'm surprised not to see at all is Kyler Murray... yes, I know, he's only a rookie and hasn't played a snap yet. But Murray is the 1st overall pick and could be great. Cowboys LB Leighton Vander Esch was given a 15 percent chance just after his rookie season. So is it really too early to assume a rookie could have a chance at the HOF? I'd at the very least give Murray a 5% chance.
To see the complete rankings for all teams by SportingNews click on the blue link here.
Do you agree with the percentages they gave the Cardinals players? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below and make sure to follow me on Twitter @TylerJaggi