Admission will be on a first-come, first served basis and is free of charge.
Fans wishing to attend practice sessions must register for complimentary tickets in advance at www.giants.com/trainingcamp beginning July 9, 2019.
There is a limit of six tickets per practice session. Tickets will be emailed to fans. There will also be a limited number of walk-up admissions will be granted on a first-come, first serve basis.
Paring is free and will be in Lot K. Lot K will open for parking two hours prior to the start of practice. The parking lot will close one hour following the conclusion of practice.
In the event of inclement weather, practices will be moved indoors and be closed to the public. Please call the Training Camp Hotline at 201.935.8111 ext. 1070 for the latest information on practice schedules.
The following practices are open to the public:
- Thursday, July 25: 2:45 p.m. – Practice
- Saturday, July 27: 2:45 p.m. – Practice
- Sunday, July 28: 2:45 p.m. – Practice
- Tuesday, July 30: 2:45 p.m. – Practice
- Wednesday, July 31: 2:45 p.m. – Practice
- Friday, August 2: 2:45 p.m. – Practice
- Tuesday, August 6: 10:45 a.m. – Practice
- Sunday, August 11: 10:45 a.m. – Practice
- Monday, August 12: 10:45 a.m. – Practice
- Tuesday, August 13: 10:45 a.m. – Practice (End of public training camp practices)